<$BlogRSDUrl$>

31.1.04

say something

What does it mean when someone says to you "think less and do more"? You may be asking yourselves "why on earth would he be posting about that"? Well, my doubt is not without a reason. And that reason becomes much stronger when that someone is a woman to whom i have, at least, shown desire. This sentence, to think less and do more, is so vast, so large, that to apply it to a restrict sense would be, at least, madness. I have found it to be, if not the most, at least one of the more applicable expressions to be found in the languages of men. It needs no situation, no time, no place. It can just be said. It has a meaning of its own. Is it a cliché, a beaten-up word that people use when they have nothing else to say? This woman, the one who has dropped it on me like the stroke of a hammer, is someone for whom i, undoubtedly, feel something. I don't know what or why, i just like her. The problem is i don't know with what eyes sees me. Sometimes i have the feeling that she may be fond of me, other times it seems like she doesn’t give a fuck about me. Is it a way to show that she expects something from me? I honestly do not know... I am lost trying to translate what she meant by that. Did she mean "think less and do more about me"? Or “think less and do more about your life"? Or "stop just looking at me and thinking about me and actually do something to me". From a million things she could have seen in the message i sent her there was another million she could have read there... Does she want me to do something? I really do not know what to do. I haven't exchanged any words with her for two days... either by sms or speech. I am ecstatic. I can't move. I want to say something to her, but I don’t know what. Still, i think the only way to know is to ask, no? But, does she really care? If you read this, if you somehow understand it's meant for you and if you think it's worth it, please, say something...


 0 Comentários

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?